– Professional Coaching provided by German, Spanish, French, Italian and US coaches.
– Coaches are English speaking, and are UEFA Licensed and/or former professional players
– Combined Italy and U.S. Soccer Federation training philosophy
– Players are given exposure to the Olympic Developmental Program in Europe
– Unique opportunity for a team of American kids to play in the Italiana Giuoco Calicio against Italy teams
– Attend international tournaments throughout Europe
– Yearly program includes official indoor season and indoor tournaments
– ProSoc Academy – Provides the professional, English speaking coaches for our teams, focusing on developing technically and tactically sound players
– U.S. Youth Soccer Europe e.V. – Membership allows us to play in the Italy Federation (F.I.G.C.) and provides us with facilities to practice and play games.
– U.S. Youth Soccer – Membership provides our children the opportunity to try out for the Olympic Development Program (ODP).
– F.I.G.C. – The host-nation soccer league that offers our children the amazing opportunity to play in the league amongst Italy children.
– ODP – Our national soccer development program gives opportunities to train/play regionally with the best American players in one’s age group.