To create and nurture a soccer environment and club which attracts the best U.S. youth soccer players in the Bavaria Area (Grafenwöhr, Ansbach, Hohenfels and Vilseck) and is unmatched in both quality and quantity in United States Youth Soccer (USYS).
To provide an unparalleled, developmental, yet competitive soccer experience for U.S. youth boys and girls soccer players in Grafenwöhr, Ansbach, Hohenfels and Vilseck under the age of 18, through the sport of soccer and positive community relationships between the U.S. and local national youth. Partner with former professional, and English speaking, German players and the UEFA-licensed coaches to foster the physical, mental, and emotional growth and development of its youth. Bavaria District Soccer will work to be recognized by USYS Europe as the exclusive member of U.S. Soccer and as the premier competitive soccer club in Europe for American players.
STRATEGIC ORGANIZATIONAL PRIORITIES
1. Enhance the club to promote the best positive environment for players (Competitive or recreational) to reach their fullest potential on and off the field.
2. Deliver an avenue for players to compete against some of the best youth players in the Deutscher Fussball Bund (i.e.’ German Football Association) and Europe.
3. Promote a path for elite players to compete against the best American players in Europe in the USYS Olympic Developmental Program (ODP) Europe and provide the avenue for the best American players living in Europe to identify the elite players for the US national youth teams.
4. Make soccer a pleasant, safe, and rewarding experience for everyone involved.
5. Develop leadership qualities and sportsmanship among players, coaches, and parents.
6. Conduct ourselves as ambassadors to USYS in a positive manner and maintain working relationships with the local community.
7. Act in a fiscally responsible and business-like manner in all aspects.
8. Provide elite training (including private/ group and goalkeeper practice), evaluation and unbiased assessment to players
9. Brand Bavaria District as credible, professional and responsible organization dedicated to the development of young American Boy and girls as both athletes and ambassadors of the United States.
10. Continually strive to improve the Bavaria District experience for players, parents and fans.
Who is USYS Wiesbaden?
We are a private non-profit organization registered with Garrison Wiesbaden. We provide developmental and competitive soccer for U.S. citizens and U.S citizenship-eligible youth soccer players under the age of 19 in the Wiesbaden Military Community and surrounding areas.
Who is ProSoc Academy?
ProSoc Academy, a key partner of USYS Wiesbaden, is the premier German-American immersion developmental academy, fostering youth soccer with the specialization in coaching American players.
Who can play?
Boys and girls, ages 5-17 years old split up into the following age groups: U7 (Under 7), U9, U11, U13, U15, and U17
How competitive is USYS Wiesbaden?
For athletes age 5-8 years-old, soccer is developmental, with the focus on individual skills and abilities. For athletes 9 years and older, soccer is more competitive. All teams play against travel-level competition in German leagues.
What’s the time commitment?
We play a ten-month schedule from August to June. We usually train 60-90 minutes twice per week depending on age group. Games are typically on the weekend, lasting usually 2 hours. Your time commitment will be approximately 5-6 hours per week.
How much does the program cost?
Fees vary depending on payment option chosen, and averages less than 7€ per training session. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed fee schedule
How do you get started?
Check out the ‘Get Started’ section of this pamphlet for next steps. For more details, contact us at email@example.com.
How else can I get involved or volunteer?
USYS Wiesbaden is a volunteer organization and we are always looking for parents to get involved – join the board of directors, sponsor us, help us fundraise, or use some other talent to help us grow!